Connect with us

Published

on

KING GNU IS NEXT LEVEL

Make Sure to Like And Subscribe! would definitely help out this starting Channel. Thank you!
also, join the Discord for music video recommendations! https://discord.gg/qsKk5apG8X
REACTING JAPANESE BAND: KING GNU

Original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8HeOA95UzQ

A little bit more information about me, Hi my name is Patrick Mordi I am a DJ/Music producer. I am also a photographer for Vice magazine. I live in Amsterdam and I have been traveling to Japan for the last 8 years. I love Japanese music and love reacting to all the Music videos I haven’t seen yet!
はじめまして

http://instagram.com/ebu.mordi (photography Instagram)

*Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational, or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. No copyright infringement intended. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS*

Continue Reading
41 Comments

41 Comments

1. てるおはるお

めっちゃいい声やん

見てくれてありがとう!

2. さとみ

海外の方に、日本の曲を聴いてもらえてるってだけで感動しちゃいます😊✨
    井口さんの歌い方は癖になるんだよなぁ〜😋🎶

井口さんと常田さんはとても才能があります!

3. 柳ぱち

2021年4月11日 at 2:06 AM

I subscribed your channel!

thank you so much!

4. こすけけん

彼の大学専攻はチェロ

うわー!

5. KressP qressie

2021年4月11日 at 2:06 AM

Yes, the piano man is Tsuneta Daiki. And who sing with high pitch and beautiful voice is Iguchi (i forget his full name)

Their song seems always have deep meaning but not all their song. Also Tsuneta Daiki and Millenium Parade incredible too.

You must watch sanmon shosetsu live concert version, its like Iguchi-san raised his voice, its very high and the tension, the atmospher its can make you goosebumps.

The intro in their sanmon shosetsu live concert was Closing Ceremony may be you like it.

They can make various atmospher. Love, Sadness, etc. You may like hear another of their song. Like “Its a small world” or “Don’t Stop The Clocks” or “Heikoutei” or “Senryo Yakusha”

All of my recommendation song has different atmospher from hakujitsu and sanmon shosetsu.

And if you love to hear deep meaning songs, Vocaloid songs its pretty much have deep meaning and some of them creepy. If you don’t like robotic singer you can search cover version of the songs.

Sorry for my bad English and thank you for your reaction. I love the ballet/dance/performance in Sanmon Shosetsu too. Its surely make everyone get a bit feel, why they’re fall and why the music so beautiful yet so sad?

Thank you very much and sorry for my long comment.

2021年4月11日 at 2:06 AM

thank you so much for you comment it is nice that you take the time to write me! i love daiki alot i am a big fan i will check out the live version! thank you again!

6. a a

so cool!!

9. ゆうちょびん

😍

🙂

10. DONPAN_WO

2021年4月11日 at 2:06 AM

🏕️🐑🐏🐏 Right now, I love KING GNU the most among Japanese artists.
    As a premise, I would like to avoid comparing one artist to another, if possible . However…,
    One of my favorite songs is “You Raise Me Up”, and “Sanmon Shosetsu” reminds me of that.
    “You Raise Me Up” has a one-way perspective and expresses the hero’s feelings strongly and magnificently,
    while “Sanmon Shosetsu” delicately depicts the two small but important movements of the heart.
    The difference is that even if there is a difficult event “together”, to feel happy “together”,
    and if to fail and to start over “together”,…To live “together” forever.
    Because I have become accustomed to ordinary everyday life, I also cherish small events that I might overlook,
    and although it is not a reality, I strongly hope that the world of this song will be a reality. If it were a reality,
    it would make them think that they could live happily.
    Mr. Iguchi’s beautiful voice, which I can’t think of as a man, leads my heart to it !!!
    And the classical tune impresses the long and long passage of life,
    and the strength and weakness of the sound reminds us of the subtleties of life.

For me, another favorite KING GNU song has increased.

(Addition: If my partner counts my wrinkles next to me, I might smile and strangle my partner,
    or shout out my partner’s shortcomings as many as the number of wrinkles. This is a half joke. 😝)

2021年4月11日 at 2:06 AM

thank you! this is such a beautifull way of explaining it!

11. ありす

あと、菅田将暉さんに米津さんは
    コラボした灰色と青、美しい歌です
    聴いて下さいね😃

that is so beautiful!

17. North Island

2021年4月11日 at 2:06 AM

Daiki Tsuneta can play the guitar and piano and also he is professional at to a cello. Crazy lol

2021年4月11日 at 2:06 AM

it is beautiful how talented he is!

18. トッポ

What is your job?

• みっちー

@POLAROID P very cool!

私の仕事は音楽とDJと写真家です!

19. moaii 557

——lyrics——
    *there are a lot of words full of hidden meaning so This lyrics may not match*

1.Three-sentence novel
    2.cheep novel
    3.dime novel
    ——————————————————————————
    Even if everyone in this world forgets about you
    I’ll be by your side like today
    Laughing about how much we have aged

So don’t be scared, you are fine the way you are
    Keep counting the wrinkles that keep increasing, by my side

Even if our life is just a dime novel
    I have no plans to sell it off
    I will rewrite it again and again

Leaving it for love to decide
    We are fated to wander for eternity
    I will write out the part beyond the end of this story

In order to face reality
    Sometimes we have to be alone
    Even if we understand this is a mistake
    There is a story that we want to keep on writing

Ah,
    This cheap play that is filled with poorly written scripts
    I want to follow it forever

Ah,
    Because there is me, who is saved
    By merely a clumsy look or single word from you

Even if the spark of those days now helds its breath away
    I will still be by your side tomorrow
    Laughing about how much we have aged

So don’t be sad, you are fine the way you are
    Keep counting the passing seconds, by my side

Tears that keep falling like rain in a novel
    I wonder how many chapters this will break my life into
    No matter how foolish I know this is
    There is a story that I need to keep walking on

Ah,
    The unreliable back of mine who stood still that day
    I will try to give it a push now

Ah,
    Because there is you, who have smiled
    By merely a pathetic look or single word from me

Ah,
    This cheap play that is filled with poorly written scripts
    I want to follow it forever

Ah,
    Because there is me, who is saved
    by merely a clumsy look or single word from you

Ah,
    The unreliable back of mine who stood still that day
    I will try to give it a push now

Because there is you, who have smiled
    By merely a pathetic look or single word from me

Even if everyone in this world forgets about you
    I will be your side like today
    Laughing about how much we have aged

So don’t be scared, you are fine the way you are
    Keep counting the wrinkles that keeps increasing, by my side

2021年4月11日 at 2:06 AM

this is so beautiful thank you !

20. ponponponing

Thx from Tokyo
    It is a song that perfectly expresses the love saved by the inconvenient daily life. This song may have taken Japanese music to a higher level in the sense that it wiped out easy love songs

2021年4月11日 at 2:06 AM

hi!! i miss Tokyo so much!! thank you so mush for explaining!!

メールアドレスが公開されることはありません。 * が付いている欄は必須項目です

CAPTCHA

小説 レビュー

【原作小説を解説】機動戦士ガンダム 閃光のハサウェイ

Published

on

#閃光のハサウェイ #解説 #Gamore
「18分でわかる」小説版「機動戦士ガンダム 閃光のハサウェイ」のストーリー解説&劇場版の考察動画です。結末までのネタバレを含みますので、映画版が小説版と同じストーリーになるかは分かりませんが、映画公開前に小説版のネタバレを知りたくない方はご視聴をご遠慮下さい。三部作と言われていますが、サブタイトルがないのが気になります。前情報通り三部作となるのであれば、ペーネロペーの中の人「オデュッセウスガンダム」は第二部か第三部で出るような気がします。

作品:機動戦士ガンダム 閃光のハサウェイ

HGUC メッサ― 1/144スケール / バンダイスピリッツ

◆チャンネル登録して頂けると励みになります♪

◆ツイッターはガモーレの日常を呟いています♪

——————————————————————————
◇著作権者(サンライズ・創通・バンダイ・各出版社etc)の皆様へ
当チャンネルでは、各種作品のアニメ・映画・漫画・小説・書籍・番組・ゲームで得た知識を元に、各種解説系動画を制作しております。
弁護士に相談の元、著作物の複製・翻案とはならないよう構成し、各種作品の制作関係者の皆様への敬意と感謝を込め、作品の面白さをより多くの方々へお届けできるチャンネル運営を心懸けております。
しかし、もし行き届かない点があり、動画の取り下げ等をご希望される著作権者の方は、お手数をおかけして大変恐縮ですが、下記のいずれかの方法にてご連絡いただけますと幸いです。

Twitter:https://twitter.com/GAMR0407
Mail:gamore0407@gmail.com

製作者の皆様への敬意と感謝を込めたチャンネルを引き続き運営していきますので、ぜひ今後とも宜しくお願い申し上げます。

Continue Reading

小説 レビュー

「おちょやん」成田凌があさイチでNHKの責任を追及し杉咲花や博多華丸大吉も援護!一平への世間の風当たりは想像を絶していた!?朝ドラ・杉咲花のモデルは浪花千栄子で成田凌は渋谷天外で寛治は藤山寛美!

Published

on

よろしければチャンネル登録お願いします(^^)

***当チャンネルのおすすめ動画***

「おちょやん」杉咲花と宮澤エマが公開したオフショットに歓喜と感涙!千代と栗子に春子(毎田暖乃)がいてくれて良かった!三味線も…。NHK朝ドラ・モデルは浪花千栄子で成田凌は渋谷天外で寛治は藤山寛美!

「おちょやん」第22週 栗子さんに感謝! 千代の事を見守ってくれてありがとうございました。NHK朝ドラの宮澤エマと毎田暖乃に称賛!杉咲花のモデルは浪花千栄子で成田凌は渋谷天外で寛治は藤山寛美!

「おちょやん」第22週 千代と栗子 血の繋がりを超えた家族の絆にもらい泣き!宮沢エマと春子は「うちの大切な家族だす」NHK朝ドラ・杉咲花のモデルは浪花千栄子で成田凌は渋谷天外で寛治は藤山寛美!

「おちょやん」 竹井千代(杉咲花)の女優復帰を寛治や一平 道頓堀の皆が知ることになった新聞記事の内容が素晴らしかったので読んでみました。NHK朝ドラのモデルは浪花千栄子で一平(成田凌)は渋谷天外で寛治は藤山寛美!

「おちょやん」第22週 寛治が一平(成田凌)を一喝し前田旺志郎がかっこいいと称賛!長澤が千代に明かした想いに感動の嵐!NHK朝ドラで杉咲花が演じる竹井千代のモデルは浪花千栄子で寛治は藤山寛美!

「おちょやん」第22週 日本中のラジオから大阪のお母さん竹井千代の声で歓喜の渦!道頓堀の仲間も栗子&春子も大喜びで泣き笑い!塚地のフォローも杉咲花の演技も秀逸!NHK朝ドラのモデルは浪花千栄子

「おちょやん」竹井千代(杉咲花)が女優復帰で盛り上がり朝ドラ史上最高傑作と絶賛される中、視聴率だけ見て判断するのはやめましょう! 脚本 演出 キャスティング 演技すべてが素晴らしい!モデルは浪花千栄子

おちょやんファミリー 杉咲花 成田凌 前田旺志郎のラジオ共演に感涙!NHK連続テレビ小説 泣き笑いのエピソードでの一平や寛治のあたたかい言葉に千代ちゃんは涙が止まりません!

「おちょやん」杉咲花や成田凌も知らなかった花かごの人が遂に…!NHK連続テレビ小説で毎田暖乃が大活躍で千代が女優復帰!宮澤エマの演技力に号泣しトレンド入り!来週からは塚地武雅とラジオドラマの竹井千代は浪花千栄子だよ!

「おちょやん」チビ千代再登場で話題沸騰!毎田暖乃の演技力に称賛の声!NHK連続テレビ小説で天才子役が二役を見事に演じ分けトレンド入り!杉咲花や塚地、宮沢エマとの掛け合いも圧巻!竹井千代は浪花千栄子だよ

「おちょやん」再登場で魅せた宮澤エマの演技力に称賛の声!NHK連続テレビ小説で毎田暖乃おばあちゃん60歳の栗子役を見事に演じてトレンド入り!杉咲花や塚地武雅との掛け合いも圧巻!竹井千代は浪花千栄子だよ!

「おちょやん」空気が一転!塚地武雅の大活躍で杉咲花に笑顔が戻ったー!NHK連続テレビ小説が大盛り上がり!宮澤エマ、毎田暖乃そし博多華丸・大吉も歓喜!花車当郎は花菱アチャコで竹井千代は浪花千栄子だよ!

「おちょやん」21週目で急展開!予想を超えた脚本に最高の声!NHK連続テレビ小説に花車当郎(塚地武雅)や宮澤エマ、毎田暖乃の再登場に歓喜!千代・杉咲花との関係に興味津々!栗子が花籠の人?

「おちょやん」クランクアップで杉咲花の感動演技に称賛と感謝の嵐!大阪弁も完璧にNHK連続テレビ小説で竹井千代を演じ切り「やり残したことはない」。天海一平(成田凌)も絶賛!

「おちょやん」第20週 杉咲花の本泣きに涙腺崩壊!NHK連続テレビ小説で千代を裏切った一平(成田凌)や灯子に批判殺到!「一平のどあほ」寛治がいてくれて良かった!来週からは塚地武雅と生瀬勝久

「おちょやん」混迷!花籠の送り主は誰か?で急浮上した驚きの人物とは?竹井千代(杉咲花)や天海一平(成田凌)もまさかとビックリ!?中村鴈治郎か?宮澤エマか?三代目渋谷天外か?自作自演説まで!

「おちょやん」新喜劇のプリンス・藤山寛美の豪快伝説!前代未聞の偉業!まえだまえだの前田旺志郎がNHK連続テレビ小説で杉咲花や成田凌も驚く破天荒・波乱の人生!松本人志や西川きよしも喜劇王と絶賛!

「おちょやん」花菱アチャコと浪花千栄子の運命の出会い!しゃべくり漫才「エンタツ・アチャコ」解散からラジオドラマ「アチャコ青春手帖」!NHK連続テレビ小説に花車当郎登場でドランクドラゴン・塚地武雅と杉咲花に注目!

「おちょやん」にしゃべくり漫才「エンタツ・アチャコ」花菱アチャコ (花車当郎)登場!NHK連続テレビ小説でのドランクドラゴン・塚地武雅と杉咲花に注目!浪花千栄子との出会いは後編で!

「おちょやん」に新喜劇のプリンス・藤山寛美(松島寛治)登場!まえだまえだの前田旺志郎がNHK連続テレビ小説で喜劇王に!…杉咲花や成田凌も驚く破天荒・波乱の人生!志村けんや藤山直美との秘話!

感動神回「おちょやん」竹井千代(杉咲花)と一平(成田凌)が結婚報告!星田英利(ほっしゃん)がNHK連続テレビ小説の中で魅せたアドリブに大絶賛!第13週「一人やあれへん」から14週喜劇王チャップリン?

「おちょやん」小暮真治が魅せた竹井千代への真摯なやさしさに涙腺崩壊!のダメ親父ぶりに賛否!NHK連続テレビ小説初出演で若葉竜也の人気急上昇!杉咲花や成田凌、トータス松本も称賛の朝ドラ!

「おちょやん」モデル・浪花千栄子の想像を絶する波乱人生、壮絶な生い立ちにNHK連続テレビ小説に出演の杉咲花や成田凌も驚愕!オロナイン軟膏のメインキャラクターにも抜擢された生涯!

「おちょやん」成田凌のモデル、二代目・渋谷天外が浪花千栄子と出会い結ばれるまでの想像を絶する破天荒人生…NHK連続テレビ小説に出演の杉咲花や篠原涼子やほっしゃんも驚愕!

後編「おちょやん」成田凌のモデル・二代目・渋谷天外が浪花千栄子と出会い結ばれるまでの想像を絶する破天荒人生…NHK連続テレビ小説に出演の杉咲花や篠原涼子やほっしゃんも驚愕!

#おちょやん